Full details and informaton on what is going on TMI adult content

I was fertile the 5th-9th of this month.
My fiance and I had sex (unprotected) the 8th-11th and then again on the 15th.
I was suppose to start my period either on the 17th or the 21st.
I ended up starting on the 16th and it was very light and then went to HEAVY and would come out in like clumps.
After 4 days I stopped bleeding I didnt have any pains or cramps.
I took a test 3 days ago and the test came back light positive.
I took 2 more the following day and they aswell were light positive.
I took 3 tests yesterday and those came back even lighter positive then the first one.
So I took one this morning using my first moring urine and it cameback super light positive. So light that I had to walk outside just to see the positive line (Granted my bathroom light isnt that great)
I am having white discharge and its either light or heavy, it varies.
I am more tired than I normally am.
I have had a couple headaches.
I am also having pain in the right side of my stomach, its as high as my belly button is but over on the right side.
And I am having occasionally crampy aching feelings in my lower stomach around where my ovaries would be and c-section scar is.

Just wondering if any women has gone through something like this and could give me a little advice.

PLEASE NO RUDE ANSWERS.

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• did you have a miscarriage?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2012

• I just checked your transcript and you definitely appear to be obsessed with ttc. Maybe you should try to relax and calm down.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2012

• For the best results, wait a week and test again.
    The same helpful and kind information that was given 2 hours ago.
    You were also advised that, if you had any concerns, or could not wait a week to test again, to contact your physician.

Do you realize the responses will possibly become less kind the more often you ask the same question?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 4:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2012

• Advice?
    Go see your OB/GYN. You may have had a miscarriage

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2012

• Please see your Doctor, they can take a blood test or do a scan to be 100% certain weather you are pregnant or not. Try taking another test in a week or so, but please see your Doctor too.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 4:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2012

• I'm having deja vu
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 4:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2012

• You didn't like what Brawnwyn said here??  http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1223348/Completely_confused  

To bad b/c that is the best we can do, we are NOT DOCTORS. Sounds like you need to see yours... we can't tell you what you want to hear!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2012

• You do need some counseling.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2012

• No one here can diagnose you. All we can do give insight based on our own experiences. You should contact your doctor.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2012

•  

This is cafemom not a pregnancy testing center. In order to determine if you are pregnant please purchase the above item. Read instructions on the back of the box and follow appropriately. Please note this item is most effective when used during the week of your first MISSED PERIOD. If you have had your period, bled for 4 days and stopped, and then took the test, the results will be inaccurate. Thank you

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2012