DO YOU BELIEVE THIS............

About ACORN and ILLEGALS:

Acorn is getting so much money in the stimulus so they are able to sign ALL THE ILLEGALS Obama is going to make citizens w/ one wave of his pen, up to vote?????!

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 9:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This is grossly misinformed. Where do you get your information from? I am curious.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I'm not surprised. Disgusted, but not surprised.

BTW, i hate to ask this question, but I'm going to be lazy...do you have the link?
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 9:39 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• nope
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:23 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• link
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• OK, where is YOUR reliable link? That just sounds stupid and ignorant.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Obama is not going to make all illegals a citizens of U.S. Why post lies?????????? You can call immigration lawyer and ask questions and they will say to you what is going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• NObama supports a blanket amnesty. He has voted accordingly and is in the process of working to do so. All of you who think that he isn't you still have your heads stuck in the mud. We (those of us who have opposed NObama from the start) have been trying to tell you all this even before the election. And now that he is actually doing what we warned you he would, you are all still denying this man's radical agenda! Prior to the election we posted links all day long, we posted proof and yet you all just didn't listen. I hate to say I told you so, but........and now you all are still defending and denying.

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 10:53 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• go to numbersusa.com, they are a nonpartisan immigration reform website. get all the info you need there about illegal immigration.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• That is NOT a reliable source. I hear all you NObama people saying this crap but not showing any proof of the crap coming out of your mouths. And I haven't heard any of this either.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Anon 9:58, in the bailout package, illegal immigrants will be getting stimulus, just because you didn't hear it doesn't make it so. Also, NObama does support a blanket amnesty, he has voted for it, even voting to give illegals drivers licenses. And actually that website from the previous anon is a NON PARTISAN group, they have been against the Bush policies and leniencies for a while. This is a reliable source. I'm betting you didn't go there and look. 

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 11:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2009