How do you feel about abortion?

I hadn't seen this question posted today. Isn't it about time?
I don't feel as though this debate will be settled in my lifetime. I am against abortion. I am also against living someone elses life and making thier choices for them. I will offer other choices to women and help them if they so desire to make those choices a reality. I feel babies are a welcome joy in this awful world.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• BLAH!!! Quit asking this question on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I think it doesn't belong in the "Just for Fun" category! There is nothing fun about abortion. I think that it is really complicated at this point. I used to be severely prochoice, but then I got pregnant for the first time and my views changed immensely. I know that late term abortions are wrong and was appalled to recently learn that some states allow abortion up to the day of delivery! I was also appalled to learn that the FOCA would make it so that no restrictions either federally or on the state level can be made on abortions so that they can be done at any time during the pregnancy and there is no requirement for parental consent.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:37 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I am against it and believe its murder.

Answer by gemgem at 9:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• To each it's own...as long as a woman is not using it as a form of birth control.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 9:44 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Where should this question have been put? I isn't really catagorized under politics and current events. :( ??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I too, am very very against abortion!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Nor will this issue will ever be settled. Any issue of politics, religion, and abortion will go on for eternity.

My opinion, abortion is a lesser evil than bringing a child in rough circumstances. Matter of fact, I have more respect for a woman who has an abortion than another that experiences repetitive pregnancies irresponsibly.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 9:47 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• With that blue would it also be humane and right to murder your child after birth if the financial circumstances and what not were bad? Murder is murder and every murderer has a reason why they did it. It doesnt change what it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I am for abortion as long as it's not being used as birth control. I mean if my father raped me I would not want to bring that baby to term. Period sorry but that is my belief.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• depending on the situation.

my mother got pregnant a few years ago, because the condom broke. And no she is not allowed to take the bc pill and every other method (ring ect.) gave her infections.

Any hormonal change could have killed her - which includes a pregnancy. She had to get an abortion to save her own life.

BUT. if women are too stupid to use any kind of protection, yeah then im against it. They need to face their responsibility.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 9:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2009