Anyone interested in using our Orlando Week 3/27-4/3?

My husband just started a new job and our 15 year old is in the high school musical. For the first time in 10 years, we cannot use our week. It sleeps 12, Kit., Din Rm, Liv Rm, Laundry. 2 mastersuites. If nobody wants it, I think we'll just bank it and maybe use it next year. email me at aaustin3@woh.rr.com if you want more information. Thanks! -Angela

AngelaAustin

Asked by AngelaAustin at 9:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Travel

• Sounds like fun, I would love more info, cost, location, rules, etc.. Please use chatter box or some other form of CM talk to explain, please
    MsMESSx2

Answer by MsMESSx2 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I also would be interested in more information. I have a "flex" week in Ft. Myer's Beach was looking to take my daughter back to Disney again this year. Are you in the RCI exchange club or participate with VRI?
    Nellie267

Answer by Nellie267 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2009