What are you looking forward to in February?

A new month! A new Day... What are you looking forward to?? Hope it all goes your way! Tomorrow will be A one year Death Date of A Loved one! I Love Valentines Day!! However DH & My Son in law Are Laid off work, long term! I'm Jobless too!! Wishing You all A Great & Happy Month!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:04 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dd turns 4 on the 8th so I am looking forward to her bday. We may get a tax refund this year and if we do itll come around the 13th, so I am looking forward to that too. My dh goes back to work full time and even though I will miss him bc he will be traveling I am thankful he has a job.

Answer by gemgem at 10:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• wow you make sad things sound so..CHIPPER!! lol It's nice to see actually :)

I am looking forward to my baby being born and my parents coming down for the event!!

I love Valentine's Day, too, and I look forward to the CHOCOLATE!!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I feel like Im an odd ball because I LOVE VALENTINES DAY :)
    Also my hubby turns 21 this month- Very excited about that :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I'm looking forward to the 13th! Hubby will be home from Gunnery...he's already been gone for 3 weeks. I miss him :(
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 10:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I'm looking forward to a much needed vacation to Florida this month!!! Oh and my anniversary is the 14th. That's not as exciting as my vacation though.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 10:21 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I don't mean to sound like a downer, but I'm looking forward to February being over - but only because some very exciting things are happening in March and April. In March my "foster" neice and nephew will be officially adopted into our family and in April I'm flying out to Texas for my bff's birthday and Wrestlemania! So, nothing personal about February, but I hope it goes fast.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 10:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Valentines Day and dinner at Babbo in NYC. I wish it was today.
    And my son turns 18 this month. My little tiny boy who when born if he held my finger it only covered section of my finger. Who is now 6'5".
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 10:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Well, you have the right attitude! There is always something to look forward to! I am expecting my first neice (or nephew) on my side of the family! My brother is a very late starter. So, I can't wait to see her and if she looks like our family! I look forward to Valentines Day, starting to plan a friends surprise April birthday party, the end of winter weather, maybe a snow day or two, my brother's birthday and a long weekend that may include college visits with my daughter. Hmmm, thanks for asking. I am really excited about it now. Let's post this every month!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 10:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I'm looking forward to Feb. 28, which is my grandma's birthday. She passed away, but she was a good lady. It's also the anniversary of our first date, 1997. Happy times are a good way to end the month.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Getting the requirements completed: medical exam and criminal background check: to send in with the rest of the paper work / application required by the State of Arkansas so I can get my testing dates to take the MBLex and ARLex (Massage Body Licensing exam and Arkansas Law examine pertaining to massage...so I can work in this state.

Warmer weather to work on the garden and plant trees, shrubs and vines for food!
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 10:44 AM on Feb. 1, 2009