I would like to meet some other moms that are MEDICAL CODERS that live/work in the CHICAGO area

Hello everyone! I am a mother of 1 that lives in the chicagoland area. I am pursuing medical coding as a career and would love to meet some other moms that work as medical coders in the chicagoland area. I have been trying to meet others that have this in common with me in this area for some months now and a friend said that this was a great site to meet other moms that have things in common with me.

LuckyCharmBlue

Asked by LuckyCharmBlue at 10:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Anyone at all? ....

Anyone maybe live near or on the outskirts of the chicagoland area? Anyone live in the state of Illinois that is a member of this group that does medical coding?
    LuckyCharmBlue

Answer by LuckyCharmBlue at 2:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2009