SHOULD I BE WORRIED????

I'M ALMOST 7 WEEKS PREGNANT AND THIS IS MY 6 TH PREGNANCY I HAVE 4 BOYS AND I HAD 1 MISCARRIAGE LAST OCTOBER.THE PROBLEM IS THAT WITH ALL MY 4 PREGNANCY I HAD BAD MORNING SICKNESS,SO BAD THAT I COULDNT DO ANYTHING.WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY 5TH I HAD NO SYMPTOMS BECAUSE I WAS MISCARRYING.I'M SCARED NOW BECAUSE WITH THIS PREGNANCY I GET NAUSEOUS AND I VOMIT ALITTLE BUT NOT AS MUCH.COULD SOMETHING BE WRONG WITH THIS PREGNANCY OR I'M JUST WORRYING TO MUCH?I'M SO SCARED I JUST DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO MY BABY.

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you are just worrying i think. of course there is always that possibilty (there is with every pregnancy) But just because you don't get sick doesn't mean your going to miscarry. ;) Just count your blessings your not getting sick and once that 12 week mark hits jump for joy! congrats though =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• when i was preg with my son i had no sickness and now i am preg again and am sicker then a dog. so it is a normal thing. every pregnancy is different
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I didn't any morning sickness with my first (boy) and had morning sickness for 16 weeks with my second (girl). I truly believe that it is an old wives tale that different genders have different symptoms, but sometimes it does seem that way.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:03 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Just remember every woman is different, and and every pregnancy is different, With my little girl at the first part I only got sick for a week that was it, the rest was smooth sailing from there. Since you've already had quite a few children your body is probably getting used the changes being made from the pregnancy. Its not unsual for a woman whos carried before for the pregnancy to become more tolerable. Theres no reason to worry either, worrying is just a bad habit to get into.
    MamaLeah0209

Answer by MamaLeah0209 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Believe that every pregnancy is different, my daughter, I was had no sickness at all, with my 2nd, I couldn't hold my dinner down at night.

Try not to stress so much about it, the more relaxed you can be, the better off your baby will be.
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• okay with my first son. the only symtoms I really had was an occasional dizzy spell and sometimes sore boobs and other times not! I had a sucessful pregnancy with little to no symptoms the whole way through! Then I miscarried twice.. with both pg's I had terrible all-day dizzy spells.. everyone kept saying "oh thats a good sign" meaning because my hormones were running rampant the pregnancy was going to stick.. Well they didn't... Here I am pg. again ( almost 37 weeks now).. I had an occasional bout of nausea ( never threw up) boobs were sore and then that went away. I held my breath for the first 13 weeks I swear.... Please try to relax ( easier said than done)... Maybe you can request your dr. to run "Quantitve" blood tests. That way you can see if your levels double or triple and it will help ease your mind about the pregnancy sticking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Feb. 2, 2009