are you planning on watching the super bowl?

no im not but im not a football fan.. how about you?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NAH. But I'm enjoying having free reign on the tv show selection tonight because DH is going to be out watching the game!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• NOPE!!! This is when I will be doing my grocery shopping. Stores will be quiet!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:04 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I will watch the 1/2 time show if I remember :). Hubby is working in Florida so I wont be forced to watch lol.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Nope. I havent watched it in my home since I was a child. I cant stand football.

Answer by gemgem at 11:05 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i don't plan on watching it but attending a super bowl party :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Nah. The damn Cardinals beat the Panthers (I'm from NC), so I'm boycotting it ehehehe :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Hubby is going to his buddy's to watch the game - I get peace & quiet and plan to read my book tonight. DD is working on some friendship bracelets and that's it. No FB for us gals tonight - WOO HOO!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Not if I can help it! DH is bothering me to go to his friend's house for it, but all the other wives going are very close friends since childhood, and my children are a lot younger than the other kids, so they'd be kinda left out. I really really hate football.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 11:34 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• it will be on, but I probably won't pay too much attention. I have to go to the grocery store and may wait until the game starts so I don't have to fight the pre-game crowds.

I have tons of papers to grade, anyway.
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 11:37 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• He!! yeah....don't care for the teams in it much.....just love the game! But....it's the last big game of the season..other than the Pro Bowl & the Hall of Fame game.... until pre-season. Grew up in a HUGE football family...married into a HUGE football family.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 11:50 AM on Feb. 1, 2009