I went on a job interview this morning. I think I made a friend instead. Has this ever happened to you?

I went on an interview this morning at a coffee shop for a 1 day a week housekeeping job. I already work and it would be additional income.

We ended up getting off subject and finding out we had a whole lot in common. So much so, I think she would make a good friend. At the end of the interview she told me she would let me know her decision either way. I told her that even if she didn't chose me, I would still like to keep in contact with her as friends. She felt relived and said she was thinking to herself how it would be too bad if she met someone as a job applicant, didn't chose them, but clicked with them and couldn't pursue that friendship.

The job is 2 hours a day, 1 day a week, $10 a hour. Totaling $20 a week. I'm not rich by any means and I'm sure I would find someway to use that money, but I don't think I'll be too upset if I don't get this job. Besides I know I'm the perfect candidate, everything she asked for--so maybe I'll get it after all. I am just surprised we clicked so well. That has never happened to me before.

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2012 in Money & Work

• Nope never happened to me. Good luck and congrats
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2012

• Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2012

• Well that is nice.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2012