Did anyone go right back to weight watchers after having the baby?

I lost 4o lbs with weight watchers right before I got pregnant... then I got preggo and gained 60 lbs. I want to go back asap after I have the baby.

Did you or anyone you know lost weight while breastfeeding and going to weight watchers?

Paty_hotmommy

Asked by Paty_hotmommy at 11:03 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I lost 15lbs at the hospital and the rest (8lbs) within 5 weeks. Breastfeeding helped keep the weight off until he weaned almost 2 years later....gah I gained 15lbs back. I would think Weight Watchers would be okay, as long as you're eating healthy & staying hydrated. What do they suggest?
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• well you can go to weight watches while brestfeeding because they do have a special program for breastfeeding mothers. The problem is I gainned 60 lbs... that is a lot weight and I need to lose it before it is too late (it gets harder to lose if I wait too long)
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 3:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2009