woman with 14 kids..

SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!
who cares, its none of your business, and everyone has yahoo news, so why do you feel the need to come on here and "update" everyone on every little thing that happens?
I mean seriously, a lot of women have a lot of kids and are not married, I actually know a woman who has 6 kids and is pregnant with kids, and she is not married, I dont see everyoe talking about her. althouhg she did not have in vitro but who cares?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Its no ones business I agree. And honestly there are so many more important things going on in the world its amazing to me no one is questioning how the news is bringing this as front page news when in the meantime were looking at close to a trillion tax dollars going to things we probably dont approve of. Its insane.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• why don't you just shut up about it. If you've been seeing on here too much means you've been on CM too long. I haven't much about it at all today actually. If you don't like something then DON'T read it... and don't reply to it. EASY AS THAT. Its the same thing as all the Am I pregnant questions. If you don't like them DON'T READ THEM.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Maybe if you hadn't brought it up again ,it would have gone away, but, oh no, you had to say something like others
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Wow arent we miss manners LOL Shut up? And we wonder why kids say it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 1, 2009