what type of BC are u on? info...

the only one i was ever on was the depo ... idk wat i want on now , everytime i find sumthin i like , i read more and i end up hating it lol ... my apt is on monday!!! ... we want to have another baby by next year , so im only going to b on for like a year probly ... but i hated the depo cuz it was hard to get preggers after - mayb cuz i was on it for 4 yrs ... - anyway i liked that i didnt have any periods and my sex drive stayed the same ... gosh help me choose!!!!! please!! thnx!!!

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry. I don't take any BC. We just go with the flow & see where life takes us.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I don't take it either. After really researching how bc actually works, there's no way I could! We're trying natural family planning now. We'll see how it goes : )
    DayDaysmom19

Answer by DayDaysmom19 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2009