I have tried every milk from Similac Advance, Isomil to Enfamil Lipil, GentleEase, A.R. and the baby keeps bringing it up... any suggestions?

The doctor also told me to lessen the amount of milk but the baby cries for more, she is 2 and 1/2 months old drinking 4oz and she doesnot cry for more but she always brings it up. Im stuck...

DanaiMom

Asked by DanaiMom at 11:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you tried Goodstart? I had great success with Goodstart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Breastmilk either donated, bought or relactate. It sounds like baby needs you to take a try at anything. Good Luck!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Did you try the milk based Enfamil or the soy? I use it just because I believe soy is healther but my son has never had any problems with spitting up.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I would take the doctors advise ...and try lessoning it ...at least for a day and see what happens....I'm reading your question again and i'm confused ...you said she cries for more in the first sentance and then wrote she doesnot cry for more but she always brings it up. Im stuck...
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 4:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• my 6 month old son is the same way. he pukes all day every day. and we have tried everything. have her checked for acid refulx or gurd.. the doctors put hadlee on prevacid and zantac and that still didnt work im stuck in the same pickle you are. but me and his dad just deal with it and carry a towel around where ever we go. and we try to keep him as undressed as possible to avoid ruining all his clothes. he is on lipil ar right now but i think i want to try to switch to goodstart just to try that out. but if you figure out your problem let me know so i can try it too.. thanks
    hadleesmama

Answer by hadleesmama at 10:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Thank You ladies for all your help and ideas! I took Danai to the doctor and he told me, since im givin her 4oz what i should do is keep her on the Enfamil AR but give her 2oz, burp her, 2oz, burp her. She still spits up a bit but it's not as bad as it was before. now we only have to change her bibs maybe twice versus changing her clothes three time in an hour....
    DanaiMom

Answer by DanaiMom at 2:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2009