I left him(rant)

So I left my boyfriend and babys father becuase i was just not happy he has cheated and many other things, now after about a week we were talking and decided to try and work it out well last night I come to find out he has been talking to his ex for over a months! I couldnt believe it and i know its true becuase I did some investigating and stuff so now i am so unbelievably mad I could kill his, I dont even want our baby around him but I know thats wrong, I dont want him to learn that is okay to cheat but I have a feeling when he gets older if he is with his dad he will learn that kind of stuff. I AM SO MAD . And i dont even want to see him! but I am going to drop his shit off to him today and i just might punch him in the face.. oh man im angry lol, okay so now i think im done ranting oh man would you feel the same?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Perhaps you should make this a journal entry. This isn't the place to rant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• It is time to take control of your own life without him, as much as possible anyway since he has rights with the child. All you can do if he teaches the child something you don't approve of is to show by example and quiet talking about what you do approve of. Don't say mean things about the child's father to the child, since after all, the father is part of the child, and saying mean things about the father also reflects on the child. You have become stronger by this experience and the betrayal of your trust, so now march on and build your own life.

Answer by Bmat at 11:58 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i think she asked if we would feel the same as her ANON 11 29. Yeah I would definitely feel the same and I would take care of my child, since he is the most important person in this scenario. Get yourself together and give your child a good life.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2009