what's the best food to make for a superbowl party?

dwhite

Asked by dwhite at 11:28 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Food & Drink

• IMO, chili.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 11:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Mexican layered dip is really good too.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• A lot of people do wings or subs w/ munchies.

swrockhead

Answer by swrockhead at 11:47 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I would try Food Network they have some good ideas
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I wondered about wings so bought some Friday and we had them yesterday. The thing is that they are so messy to eat. What do the people who eat them do- keep washing their hands or what, it seems if you are watching a game that you don't want to keep cleaning your hands. Subs sounds good to me, chips and dip, the chili and 7 layer dip. What about those little hotdogs wrapped in a biscuit? or those crockpot meatballs?

Answer by Bmat at 11:53 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Super Bowl recipes from Allrecipes.com-

http://allrecipes.com/HowTo/Kick-Off-a-Winning-Super-Bowl-Party/Detail.aspx

camsmom702

Answer by camsmom702 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• we are having chicken wings, french fries with cheese and bacon, and then a lot of little things like summer sausage, those lil smokies, crackers, cheese, queso chips and salsa man so much for trying to count my calories LOL oh and cookies and my lil bro is making rice krispy treats. hmm wonder how that will turn out.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Im with Aidansmom2728. I like to have lots of food to snack on. But everyone brings something so it works out well. Lets see, there will be meatballs, lil weinies, chili cheese dip, beef sandwiches, tacos, wings.....for dessert, that better than sex cake, jello, taffy apple salad....I dont know what everyone is bringing but that is most of it. The key is to just have a little of everything so u dont get sick. :B
    tinabeana9503

Answer by tinabeana9503 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2009