Why don't you wait?

Why are so many having an affair before ending their marriage first? Did anyone find the "grass is greener?" Has anyone have any regrets if you did?

Or what do single women see in dating a married man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I would end this marriage before dating. I would wait a year after being out of it too. Temptation lurks however. If I can't make this marriage work, I sure as heck am not getting into another relationship until I am clear about what went wrong and why. I also want to know who I am before going into another relationship. Part of my identity is being his wife. I'd want to shed that aspect before sharing myself with anyone else. Good ?
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 11:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• single women dont see anything wrong with, they are in it for themselves i have had to deal with that before and i was about to end up on the show SNAPPED, because it devestaed my children if we didn't have kids i am pretty sure i would have left him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Feb. 1, 2009