Is your house clean?

Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup, our house.. better said apartment is always clean. i hate messy/dirty houses. Having a baby is no excuse of a dirty house ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Nope! My baby is five weeks old and I can barely find time to eat or sleep or pee, let alone clean a house.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:36 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Its pretty clean. I need to pick up a few things. I have to have it clean by tomorrow though because I am babysitting.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 11:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Yep, for the most part. :) I always have laundry to do, though.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• No- laziness, I guess. I do keep the kitchen floor and counters and the bathrooms clean, for hygiene, and my husband vacuums, but anything else doesn't get done unless we are expecting company. Oh yes, I do laundry regularly so bedding, linens, etc, are clean. Just the house is cluttered and there may be dust around.

Answer by Bmat at 11:42 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• caitrawks- i thought you lived with your parents?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• uhh its not terrible, but it does need cleaned! I just always find better things to do haha :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• It will be now that the weather is warming up here and the puppies are outside getting used to conditions...they are one month.
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 11:49 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Clean for the most part.. lol there is a few things that need to be picked up and gotta wash a load of clothes.. Will get to that cuz I will have company this afternoon to watch the Superbowl!!! lol :D
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:52 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Our place is always clean, but MESSY. I feel there's a difference!
    cass_pick

Answer by cass_pick at 11:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2009