anyone try bring it up? to you know bring your breasts up

bring it up, breasts

raynebeau2

Asked by raynebeau2 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• what??????/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I don't know of any exercises to lift the breasts. You can strengthen your chest muscles a bit- lie on your back with your arms out to your sides and holding some cans or water bottles or bags of beans or weights, and slowly bring your hands together over your chest. Then lower slowly. But as far as breast wear good support bra.

Answer by Bmat at 11:39 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• you know give em a little lift , i mean ok lets say the bra is doing all it can do, and it the right size and you know just give the bra a little bit more help
    raynebeau2

Answer by raynebeau2 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I've got huge boobs, so lifting them anymore than a bra does, just shoves them into my neck. Tighten the straps maybe?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• maybe your bra isn't the correct size, bandwidth/cup. i've seen some really naturally large tatas that when in the correct size bra, could reach up to heaven...in the correct size bra, that is. have yourself fitted by a bra-specialist, then try different styles. if you've got nat. large tatas, you'll need wider straps that support better, not the little dainty ones. a professional bra-fitter will tell you which types bras to wear, and it will be worth the extra $$.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:40 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• For those small tatas that need help....is it padding at the side kind of of the cup? In anycase please do tell for the itty bitty tittys:) Blessings
    ImpalaMama

Answer by ImpalaMama at 11:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• try using perfect strap.it is suppose to hide your straps while whearing tank tops and what not but it also gives them a little lift. heres the website take a look.

http://www.perfectstrap.com/
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• honestly i go to the gym 3 times a week im trying to lose some wieght (tierd of caring my kids around all over my body) and lifting your boob is best by doing bench press and using a fly machine it seems to be helping me
    Kisses0113

Answer by Kisses0113 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2009