What else can we do?

We have a 1988 Sunbird boat that we are tyring to fix up so we can get it sold. It's acting like it wants to run but can't get that final push to start...We have replace the distrubter (sp) cap, the rotter button and the plugs... It has gas in it and oil... Does anyone have any idea what else we can check or do?

hanksmom0207

Asked by hanksmom0207 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I asked my hubby and he said to check the carb. Make sure that the lines are clear that they are not cloged up.. And that the gas is NOT old.. Hope this helps!! Good luck..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 12:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• lol.. that was what I was going to say honeys_sugamama also check the throttle.. sometimes if it's too low or high it won't start properly.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:55 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• or go into gear.. lol. we found that out the hard way when we were kids and got stuck out on the lake.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:56 AM on Feb. 3, 2009