Paypal

I have a paypal account through ebay and I am wondering if I can use it other places then just through ebay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, definately. I used mine on Ebay, until I opened my own website... now I sell from there. Didn't have to do anything different.. You always use your same logins.. You can buy anywhere wit the same account or sell anywhere with the same account.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:49 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I recently opened one and they sent me an email with all the other companies who except it. Barnes and Noble, Avon...there are a ton. Somewhere on the website should direct you to them. I'll send you the link if I find it.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• You can use it anywhere that accepts paypal. I do most of my shopping online and there are many businesses that take paypal. When you check out or just go to a website it should say if they take it or not.

Answer by gemgem at 12:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• you can use it for every company / online store that allows u to use paypal as a payment method. :)

happy buying :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Well the main reason that I am asking is because I am selling some items on here. We both have paypal accounts but I don't know how to do it!
    Anonymous

• just give the buyer the address linked to your paypal account. its that easy!
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• If you need to you can PM me. I'll be happy to walk you through it. Ive had a paypal account for YEARS!!
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• yep, you sure can!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2009