Depressed...has, or is anyone now going through this? Help.

So when my now 2 yr old son was born I had horrible PPD, and bad anxiety and had it up until he was about 8 months old then it just seemed to taper off. Well all of a sudden out of frickin no where I'm starting to feel sad again and get anxious about stupid things like hubby going to work and my son throwing tantrums, I feel like I want to hyperventilate a little... I don't but I feel like my skin is crawling and tingly. What's wrong with me?! I'm not anything like I was with my PPD but I don't want to feel this at all. And I really don't want to take meds! Nothing in my life has changed or gone bad so I don't understand. The only thing I do know is that we went on vacation for four days and I started feeling like this on our return. I feel like I got to such a great point in my life, was feeling good and loving life and had overcome so much after beating my PPD, and here I F-ing go again!

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2012 in General Parenting

• Sounds like you need to see a therapist. They don't prescribe meds.

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2012

• Depression/Anxiety just doesn't go away. You need to listen to your Doctor's advice. I take meds for my issue and it helps. It can take over your life so talk to your Doctor about this, seek some help. GL...

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2012

• It's funny I see this post because I am going through the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!! My DD just tured 1 and I had some pretty horrible PPD and never got it treated and now It's gotten so much worse !

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Check with our ob/gyn to see if there are any chemical imbalances in your system. And find a therapist.

Answer by robinkane at 9:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• ^^^ Agreed go and check with our ob.Then find a therapist. I suffer from Depression as well. I hope you start to feel better.

Answer by Aidensmomma2224 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2012