Depressed...has, or is anyone now going through this? Help.

So when my now 2 yr old son was born I had horrible PPD, and bad anxiety and had it up until he was about 8 months old then it just seemed to taper off. Well all of a sudden out of frickin no where I'm starting to feel sad again and get anxious about stupid things like hubby going to work and my son throwing tantrums, I feel like I want to hyperventilate a little... I don't but I feel like my skin is crawling and tingly. What's wrong with me?! I'm not anything like I was with my PPD but I don't want to feel this at all. And I really don't want to take meds! Nothing in my life has changed or gone bad so I don't understand. The only thing I do know is that we went on vacation for four days and I started feeling like this on our return. I feel like I got to such a great point in my life, was feeling good and loving life and had overcome so much after beating my PPD, and here I F-ing go again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Jul. 1, 2012 in General Parenting

• Sounds like you need to see a therapist. They don't prescribe meds.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2012

• Depression/Anxiety just doesn't go away. You need to listen to your Doctor's advice. I take meds for my issue and it helps. It can take over your life so talk to your Doctor about this, seek some help. GL...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 1, 2012

• It's funny I see this post because I am going through the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!! My DD just tured 1 and I had some pretty horrible PPD and never got it treated and now It's gotten so much worse !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Check with our ob/gyn to see if there are any chemical imbalances in your system. And find a therapist.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• ^^^ Agreed go and check with our ob.Then find a therapist. I suffer from Depression as well. I hope you start to feel better.
    Aidensmomma2224

Answer by Aidensmomma2224 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2012