Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help on finding a good body shaper

Anyone have one they just love? I need tummy control, but I don't want to feel like a stuffed sausage. I'm thinking about buying one that looks like a tank top, but with the breast area removed. Any opinions/suggestions?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Answers (3)
  • I don't use one, but I hear the Spanyx brand is wonderful!

    Answer by pupmom at 12:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2009


    This is the best one I have found. It goes all the up to your bra and stays there. I usually tuck it under my bra. Love it.

    Answer by lisa-momof2 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • Dr. Reys shapewear
    He designed it and he is a very well known plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills..

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.