My 18 month old throws up every time I put him to bed! Help!

When it is bed time he will cry and make himself throw up and then I have to stay up and clean everything! What can I do to make him stop! He just started doing this 2 months ago! It will be a few weeks before we can get to a doctor we just moved and waiting on the new insurance info.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i would call a local nurse line (there may be one affiliated with a local hospital) - or the nurse line affiliated with the insurance you are expecting. if NA... just google nurse line and call any of them (i have done this in the past and received an answer even though not covered by the particular insurance)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• "We just moved" and "this started 2 months ago"
    Sounds like too much change, too fast for the little guy. You've probably been so busy with the new place, unpacking, etc, that he's craving a little more time!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Can you do some rocking to sleep until he is more comfortable in his new surroundings? There may be something in his room he does not like, perhaps try putting him down in another room? or with a nightlight?
    AngZacc

Answer by AngZacc at 4:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2012