Tattooed mamas.... a question about leg tattoos.

Any of you have any tattoos on your thigh/upper thigh? How much did it hurt?
I have tattoos on my forearms, shoulder blade, spine, hip. I was just wondering if it would hurt more or less than those spots?
Thanks :)

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 4:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I have one on my upper right thigh. It really didn't hurt too bad. I guess if you're really skinny, it might hurt a little. Funny thing for me was when he got kinda close to the groin area, it actually tickled! He had to stop a few times b/c I couldn't stop from laughing. BTW- what are you getting?
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Im not sure yet. But I want to think of places they are easy to cover. upper thigh would be easy.
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 5:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Meaty areas arnt normally to tender you got most of yours on the worst spots so thigh should be a cake walk for you lol. Spine,Shoulder Blade, Foot, perdy much any area boney or close to nerves hurts like a mother fucker. I did most of my tattoos myself the closest thing I can relate to is one on my calf and it didn't hurt a bit its a abstract self portrate of myself in high school with my mohawk and piercings. :) Happy Tattooing!
    LostInMyMind

Answer by LostInMyMind at 6:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• LostInMyMind I cant imagine tattooing myself! Thats so cool!
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 6:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• I have one on my lower leg, from knee to ankle. It hurt like a son of a bitch!  The thigh is fleshy so it shouldn't be to bad.   I know, famous last words!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• I have one on my upper left thigh, and one on my right outer calf. They hurt, but not outrageously so. More of an annoyance pain than agony pain. I'd probably compare it to a bee sting - if the bee stings over and over and over. lol I didn't think it was that bad, and I want to get another one. Just don't have the money. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• I have one on each thigh. Easiest ever.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• I may get one on my upper thigh too. Let me know how bad it hurt haha.
    Aidensmomma2224

Answer by Aidensmomma2224 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• LOL. I might get it done when I get home from London. Or my DFs initials on my wrists. Havent decided yet.
    But I will get one on my upper thigh after the wedding!
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2012