Recipes for imitation crab meat?

I have a package of imitation crab meat. Does anyone have any recipes or ideas for what to make with it?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Do you have a package of cream cheese and a bottle of cocktail sauce? You put out the cream cheese, pour over the crab meat and top with cocktail sauce and viola, you have a dip!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• My husband loves it with crackers. I finely chop up the crab meat and then I finely chop up pickles. I add a bit of mayo and a touch of garlic salt and mix it all together in a bowl and serve with crackers.
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 12:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• You can make crab salad, crab cakes, etc. Or you can make California rolls. A little avocado, some cucumber, Nori (toasted seaweed), and sushi rice. If you want a recipe, let me know ;)
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• My hubby mixes his with a ceasar salad, or he makes this awesome cole-slaw like cracker topper.. you make regular cole-slaw, and then chop up the imit. crab, and mix it all together with some salt and pepper, and use the really thick crackers (we use pretzel flipz when we make ours!)
    KYarger

Answer by KYarger at 6:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2009