What to wear for our 1st family photo?

Im not sure what i want my family to wear for our 1st family. i thought about we all wearing the same color shirts and blue jeans. but then i thought about everyone wearing nice "dressy" shirts. this will be my fiance and I's 1st professional pictures together. im also 6 months prego and i wanna get a pic of myself.

gurlieracer4

Asked by gurlieracer4 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hmmm depends on personal taste. Me personally I would like to get some family pic's done with everyone wearing white and tan ( khaki) at the Beach. I love those pics. simple, barefoot, clean and alive looking...
    Anonymous

• we had ours done in a park, jeans rolled up, barefoot, plain white tshirts. both the color and b&w's came out AMAZING!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Go plain like pp's said. It is more classic.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2009