• In the Spotlight:

Valentines day for a man with money...

My Bf thinks that greeting cards are a waste of money, he's trying to watch his diet and he has enough money to buy himself anything he wants... and his idea of eating out is Mc D's dollar menu- big fancy restaurants are a waste of time and money to him...

what do i get him for a v- day gift?

alwms

Asked by alwms at 12:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A steamy night to remember ; )
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• If you are sexually active with him make him a sexual favor book or something. Or if you're not sexual with him make him a coupon book with things like free backrubs ??
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• A framed photo of the two of you.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 1:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Just take him out for a quick lunch and then maybe buy a bottle of wine or champaign for the evening. I am with him, I don't understand the whole Valentine's Day rip off holiday! The only thing I'd like out of the whole day is chocolate.. otherwise, who cares?!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2009