What type of convertible car seat do you own? I need it to fit in a very compact 2 door car. looking for something comfortable for a big baby boy.

His current infant seat is good for 29" and 22lbs, he is 4 months old and 27" and 17lbs. I need a seat that is going to fit in my tiny 2 door car and be comfortable for him. Any advice on good car seat, and which to avoid are welcome.

beck_9808

Asked by beck_9808 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I hear good things about the True Fit, but not sure if it would fit. BRU lets you try them in the car.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• my son is 10 months and and he is in 2Ts so i know what your going through...at 5 months we had to get a new car seat, i went to target and got the Graco "Ryder" car seat its great, soft, goes rear facing to forward facing and he still fits it holds up to 50 or 55 lbs so i love it and my son likes being in it so you can give it a try look it up at target.com its called "RYDER"
    CorbinsMommy247

Answer by CorbinsMommy247 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• We got our son the Evenflo Titan. He loves it. He's facing forwards now but when he was rearfacing in it he fit really well into our intrepid.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 2:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• thank you both. CorbinsMommy247 - that is the car seat I was interested in at WalMart, so thanks for giving it a good review!
    beck_9808

Answer by beck_9808 at 2:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• sunshine kids radian 80. it fit in a tiny car & doesn't take too much space. it's also super safe.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 5:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009