The idea comes from the movie: If someone offered you and your SO 1 million bucks, would you...

...would you spend a night with that man, if you really needed the money? It's not a couple of hundreds of dollars, 1 million. Remember the movie? I can't remember the name of it right now, but anyways, would you? Now, think honestly, don't try to be "Right", just answer the first thing that comes on your mind....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• of couse I would
    Rachel417

Answer by Rachel417 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• If my husband agreed that we needed the money that bad I might consider it.. but he can't be smelly and nasty
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 1:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Indecent Proposal, right?

Anyway, you bet your ass I would.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 1:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Yeah that's right, Indecent Proposal! Thank you! Oh yeah, and to answer myself: Yes I would!
    Anonymous

• Depending on the guy. i couldnt do some fat ugly dude. not for a billion dollars.

but if we really needed it that bad and hubby gives his ok, then probably yes. but i would regret it for the rest of my life and i would def. not feel good about it :( if i need the money to cover bills that are my own fault i would not do it. but if i need the money for my child, yes, then i would do it without a doubt
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• if we needed the money.... yes i would. but no matter how badly we would need the money i know dh would say no. and we would fight lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• sorry i would have to say no... i am married and not a prositute so i wouldnt sell my body to another man...not for a million not for a billion..... lol for a billion the hubs would prolly sell me...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• With hubby's blessing and the fact that it would pay off our huge medical debt incurred from DH's chemo, yes I would do it in a heartbeat. That's DH's biggest worry - not making it and leaving our daughter and myself strapped with these uncovered bills.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I would totally do it. But, I just asked my husband and he said no way! LOL. I didn't expect him to say no quite honestly. I don't think I believe him....
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 1:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2009