So how was everyones weekend???

I had a super great weekend.. It was so nice seeing all my family.

mommys2cupcakes

Asked by mommys2cupcakes at 10:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Very hot
    natachact

Answer by natachact at 10:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• It was interesting. Went to a new club Friday night, had a blast, dislocated my shoulder. Saturday I spent with my bestie and her family celebrating her sons birthday. That was fun. Went home because my ear started bothering me, turns out I have an ear infection. Took a sleeping pill Sat night because the pain wouldn't let me sleep, slept all day Sunday. So it had its good and its bad.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Not bad, somehow we actually had a peaceful weekend, and that doesn't happen often! Just hung out, got some chores done, and enjoyed my guys.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:48 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Pretty darn good, DH went on a fishing trip, DS and I went to see Snow White and the Huntsman, went to the pool, and cleaned like a mad woman,, today is our last day alone, so we are going to eat Mexican, and to the pool one last time.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Uneventful at home... just too hot here. But, I have seemed to have picked up a stalker here on CM.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• I did not do much. It came, it went.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Was a pretty good weekend here...although it was very, very hot. I got to have some much needed girl time with a very good friend of mine, helped another friend move, bought a car for hubby and got a new vacuum...I'm so excited about my new vacuum, I've been asking for one for months now! The things that make us mommas happy, lol...I refused to let anyone use it before I got too, hubby and the kids were laughing at me over that one hahahaha
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Very hot. It went too fast, though. Car shopping, cooking, laundry and fireworks. Not a bad weekend.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 11:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Glad to hear you had a great one, mine was filled with sorrow, for I had to put my Yorkie of 15 years to sleep last week....the hardest thing I have ever done was to make this decision.....

Answer by older at 11:40 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• It was fine. Saturday my husband and I had belt graduation at our taekwondo school. We're both red decided now. After that, we went home and played Bugopoly with the kids. Yesterday we cleaned the house and then hung out together. It was a treat to not have to go anywhere for the day.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:55 AM on Jul. 2, 2012