How many military brats do we have?

And how many of y'all married to the military and what branch. Army brat here and proud of it haha. My daddy is deploying at the end of the year again. To afgan. Im glad it's a 9 month tour but it still sucks haha.

Aidensmomma2224

Asked by Aidensmomma2224 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 2, 2012 in Military

• My dh joined the marines after we got married. My daddy wasn't in the military so I'm not a military brat, I was a military wife.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Raised Military Brat, Air Force, retired Military, Army, and son just finished serving Military!

Military is in my blood :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Thats awesome!! DH was in the army but got out too.
    Aidensmomma2224

Comment by Aidensmomma2224 (original poster) at 10:53 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• 12 years navy for myself, been married to a navy man for 7. The military has been my life in some way since 1994.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• was born a Marine brat, both grandpas served in the military (one Navy, one Army), both brothers went into a branch, the Marine is out and teaching, the other is stationed in Germany in the A.F., I married Navy but he is now out...my great...great grandpa is in all the history books due to his military career...my family is military all the way!
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• military brat, Air Force, my dad retired in 2007. i always loved military life and always knew id either marry or go into it myself. well my dad made it clear that the only way he'd "allow" me to go military was to go to college first & then join up as an officer. and while at college i met DH and plans changed haha. when i get my teaching degree the plan is to try to get a DoDDS teaching job overseas so at least i can have a small piece of that life back.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:20 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• My father was forced to join the army to go to the Vietnam War. He was out long before I was born.

My husband joined the USAF a year and a half after we were married. I begged him not to, but now its not so bad, especially with this economy. He's been in a little over 10 years, and we've been stationed at this base (Ellsworth AFB) now for almost 10 years.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• I am, my kids are and my DH retired from the Army.

Answer by louise2 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2012

• My father and most of my uncles served in the Navy during the war. My father was disabled , I went in or tried to but did not complete basic in the Air Force.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:35 AM on Sep. 5, 2012

• One grandpa was in the Army, the other was in the Navy, my dad is in the Air Force and my husband is going into basic in April for the Air Force.
    Schpanks

Answer by Schpanks at 4:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2013