Man! Is everyone PMSing right now?

There's more attitude than usual on this site lately. The comments are getting downright obnoxious. I feel bad for the ones that have nothing better to do than slam others.

Seriously, what's the deal lately?

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I noticed that last night.
    Anonymous

• I have been picking up on that... some people are being awfully mean
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 1:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I just back... seems like i am missing the good stuff...lol no im j/p..... yea i cant stand it here sometimes.... i can't believe some of the things coming out of peoples mouths sometimes... i admit, i do it..... but only when i read a comment that makes me soooo angry i can't help myself.... which has been happening a lot lately....

women need to stop being so damn bitchy before you chase all the good ones away... and i cant stand that anon. button... 95% its the keyboard cowards starting all the drama...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I think a lot of the problem is that people are taking things way too personal and out of context. It's a Q&A site - kind of like a blog - where people can voice their opinions and other can contradict. It should be done in a civilized manner, but some people really take it too personal. I notice that most who post anon seem to be the most brutal.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 1:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• yeah lol. i think PMS is a good way to describe it. whatever you say make sure you arent saying young moms like to pretend that they're funny :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I agree with you 100%.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2009