Debating

What is your favorite thing to debate?

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 2, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I don't like to debate anything here! It turns form actual debate to pissing match WAY to fast. But IRL I like to debate hot topics like abortion, breastfeeding and religion to an extent.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:23 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• If it is ok to pick your nose in public or not.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• something i agree with or think is right. i took debate in high school and its soooo much harder to debate something you dont actually believe!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:21 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• LOL... honestly I don't like to debate - especially not here. I have an opinion, others have theirs... I accept that others think differently from me and I am OK with that. I do like to give my opinion... and hear what others think. But here on CM it gets nasty b/c some (not all) just can't accept that their way is not the only way ;o(

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• I like to discuss just about anything and will debate topics I feel strongly about. I respect that everyone has their own opinions and unlike my family (dad, sister, aunt), I don't expect everyone to agree with me.

ABeaverhausen ... he would ask for more cowbell!!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• I like to debate things that seem of no consequence to real life... like how would Christopher Walken deal in a zombie apocalypse?

ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:45 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Spirited, I do believe I love you.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• I wish they would separate out current events from the debate section. I don't like to go to any of the debate sections here, for the same reasons the other moms have said. It gets too ugly. I don't like confrontations, but I do have strong opinions about certain topics that I don't mind sharing.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 2, 2012

• I wish they would separate out current events from the debate section.

Why? Just moving it wouldn't' put an end to the arguments. Ever looked in the Relationships or General Parenting sections?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2012