how can i? ( high school years book )

ok i never got a yearbook ( not so bright back then ) and would love to have one now. i thought i could go to districs libary and see one but guess not. anyone know how i could get a year book for like 93-94? any ideah???

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have you contacted the high school you went to to ask them where you can find one? That's the only thing I can think of. Maybe eBay, LOL!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I would check with your high school. When I worked on the yearbook for my HS we had a ton of leftover books, some as old as 20 years. Maybe they have a few leftovers. If not they will have at least one to look at.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• In the movies, they always have to go to the yearbook publishers to find old year books.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2009