Have you seen Magic Mike?

Me and my sister in law went and saw it last night. I am still on cloud 9. OMG. I've always thought that male dancers were gay/gross/nasty/turn off. But wow! I'm younger..23...and the theater was filled with women twice my age..I was shocked! Want to see 40 year old women turn into 16 year old boys? Yeah, put naked men infront of them. They were yelling out "Penis" and all other words for that body part! Anyone else seen it? what did you think about it? If you have not seen it, I highly recommend it!!! I came home and told my husband he was enrolling in dance lessons asap! He looks alot like Channing Tatum, now he needs to learn to dance like that!

Watch_me_burn

Asked by Watch_me_burn at 12:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2012 in Entertainment

• I saw it Friday night it was a good movie but very hard to enjoy with screaming women acting like Justin Beaver fans. I almost expected $1 bills to be thrown at the screen. Couldn't hear half the movie with them screaming.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• no, not yet. my mom wants to go so we might have our own girls night out lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• no, doubt i will - i have heard more people say (people i know in real life) that it was not as great as everyone was saying.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 12:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• The story line was not that great, the dancing and the energy that comes with it really does make up for it though.
    Watch_me_burn

Comment by Watch_me_burn (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Ugh...no desire to see it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Ugh...no desire to see it

^^Same here. Not at all interested.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Nope not interested at all
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 12:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Nope nope nope
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 1:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• aww you ladies are missing out! I am not one to oogle men, and I find strippers trashy as all get out, but this was actually a good movie--the choreography was amazing! I have no desire to go to a Men's strip club, unless channing tatum is starring in it.... but in a world where in just about every movie women are sexualized and all sexuality is geared towards men...this movie was a nice break where it was all about pleasing the ladies!
    Watch_me_burn

Comment by Watch_me_burn (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• No not planning to
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2012