Prego or not?

I'm on day 31 of my cycle and I have not started yet. I spotted one day but never started. Could I be prego? I know I sould just go buy a test but I go to the doc tomorrow so he will do one then. I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• this section is just over loaded with "tell me if you think I am pregnant?" questions. nobody can tell you.
    Anonymous

• :) Ignore them. They've obviously forgotten how nerve racking and exciting it can be during the unknown time when you realllllly just want to feel optimisitic.

I don't know how long your cycle is, but if 31 days is longer than usual then, yes, I think you have a good possibility. Congrats and good luck!
    mileymoo

Answer by mileymoo at 2:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental or rude answers. They're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• people are ignorant don't listen to them :]
    Its is very exciting and we all want to know if our prayers have been answered im one of the few that understand that./

But anyways,
    You could very much be pregnant. If I was you I would go to Babyhopes.com thats the wesite I went to. Theres alot of information on there. Online pregnacy tests, pregnacy calender, How to get pregnant. Everything you need they have.

Best wishes and baby dust to you and your love
    Ashilei

ohbaby4678

Answer by ohbaby4678 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2009