Any Caylee Updates?

Just wondering if there is anything new with the Caylee Anothony case... I heard her parents are backing her anymore... is this true? (keep missing Nacy Grace, darn it)

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• They are saying that her parents are starting to lean towards the fact that she is guilty. They will not officially say that, but their lawyer said that they were looking at all of the evidence and having a hard time with it. They are looking to set a trial date sometime this week, and hopefully get this case underway.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Well the parents were NOT at her last court date a couple days ago. Casey's father is in the mental health wing of a hospital in Daytona Beach, because he was found in a motel room with a half written suicide note and empty pill bottles and empty beer bottles. That's all that is going on right now.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I heard when Caylee's grandfather heard that the winnie the pooh blanket, a doll, a little horse, and there may have been more, were buried with her and were from the grandparents house, that this is what he couldn't handle. Who could?
    loflingirl

Answer by loflingirl at 4:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I think YOU WANTED TO SAY THAT HER PARENT ARE NOT SUPPORTING HER ANYMORE??
    Anonymous

• I know from reading emails from her parents and her brother that her parents DO know more than they are admitting.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I think the whole lot of them should be in jail! IMO! I have heard they were preparing possible charges for her brother. I didn't know the grandfather was still in the hospital.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• www.cnn.com/nancygrace
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2009