Would you advise your Brother in Law to leave your sister if...

Would you advise your brother in law to leave your sister if you knew she was a lying cheating whore who didn't marry him for love but only for money! He's a good guy who loves her and her daughter and yet my sister can't even respect him enough to not throw herself at other guys. She wanted to go flirt so bad she forced him to leave his sick father at the hospital so she could go out and flirt! Would you tell him that it's time for him to leave? He's too good a guy to be hurt and used the way she is using him? She honestly doesn't care how he feels and is annoyed that he caught her cheating once and forgave her, but doesn't like her going to clubs alone... and she thinks he is wrong for this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would tell him how i felt...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Yes, i would tell him.

Without any doubts or regrets. Poor guy deserves the truth.

If my brother would do something that would break my SIL's heart i would tell her, because she is a great woman. I love her like my own sister. I would tell her if my brother would do something he isnt suppose to.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I would
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 1:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Tell him how you feel. No one can fault you for your feelings, not to mention I agree with you!
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• You can't really instill your values into another adult relationship, that isn't yours. He already knows what she is, as you mention he caught her cheating before. If he's not ready to leave her for that, then he's not going to leave her for flirting. With the way alot of divorce settlements go, he may already have conferred with an attorney, and would have to pay her child support and alimony to only see his kids on weekends. That may not be satisfactory to him, and he may be willing to live with her the way she is, so he can continue on in the same financial situation as well as relationships with his children.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Personally, I understand. My sister is not a good person either. She is divorced now but I dont talk to her anymore. On the other hand my now Ex BIL comes over & spends time with our kids, and hangs out & works on our car if we need it. I think of him as my brother. She's the idiot.
    Anonymous

• I sure would, and I wouldnt care what she thought of me either...She is ruining his life by her doing what she does....
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i would tell him, but what he chooses to do after that is up to him
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Where is everyones family loyalty? This is your sister. Do not tell him anything. Let the relationship run it's course and let him learn on his own. If he doesn't learn on his own he'll just wind up with another whore anyway.
    mamawilson112

Answer by mamawilson112 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I THINK U SHOULDN'T TELL HIM BECAUSE A MARRIAGE IS OF TWO PEOPLE NOT THREE. IF HE DECIDED TO STAY WITH HER WHEN HE CAUGHT HER MORE THAN LIKELY HE'LL STAY WITH HER AND YOU'LL END UP LOOKING BAD...JUST LETLEARN ON HIS OWN BY HIS OWN MISTAKES.
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 5:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2009