weight lost

hi everyone i am a burn victum and over weight my thing is my weight is well over 500lbs while in the hospital from the fire my arms froze up they dont bend, for short then 3yrs after that i went back in the hospital to try and have plastic surgrey and that jerk messed me up he cute me from the side of the cat u know what i mean to the ackle of my foot then tree holes in my chest then behind my ear,yeah he jacked me up he was only suppose to cute in the lower leg the size of ur baby finger but he got me out and losted his crazy mind anyway i need to get the weight off it seem like after my fire as the yrs pasted the bigger i got!!!! its been 17yrs since the fire, and like 14yrs since the mess up of the plasic surgey. so help i need the weight off with out surgeys

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 1:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Health

• I'm so sorry to hear about all of that! Maybe start with dinking more water, and cut out the processed foods. Fresh fruits and veggies and salads for snacks/with meals. Eat smaller meals more often (every 3-4 hours) And as far as exercising, maybe start out with walking. Make it a longer walk when you can. That should be a good start, best wishes to you!
    Anonymous

• I definitely would begin with walking strategically, meaning make a plan to go so far today, and walk that distance for several days, then stretch the distance to another point, and walk that for a few days, then keep stretching that distance every few days. Go no matter what the weather. Dress warmly or dry and enjoy the fresh air which is a real boost in making you feel better.
    And like the last poster, definitely cut out sugar, even bread for a while. Good quality protein (the size of a credit card Or weighed 2-4 oz), 5 servings of fresh veg. and fruits, will give you healthy calories. Lastly 8 glasses of water a day. Write your foods down every day to be able to see what you are truly eating. You will find so many benefits jumping off our cultures eating habits. :) Hope this gets you started. I know it will work!!
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2009