• In the Spotlight:

STRAIGHT AND DRY

I have a two year old daughter and her hair is straigh but dry. is therre anything i can apply to her hair so it doesnt look puffy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• any kind of serum.
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 4:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I have a four year old with kinda the same problem I bought an inexpensive hair straightener. I bought it for myself and found out it will keep your hair shinny and smooth also good luck!!
    AmieJo853

Answer by AmieJo853 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• yeah if she will let you, try straightening just a little bit, it will make it lay more flat and look smooth and shinier.
    courtneynicole1

Answer by courtneynicole1 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Leave in conditioner works wonders.
    IrishDruidMama

Answer by IrishDruidMama at 11:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• A good lightweight ( childs) leave-in conditioner combed through with a wide tooth comb ( starting with detangling the ends) will help smooth and keep the follicles lying down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I actually use the childrens detangle spray myself on my own dry hair. It is a leave in conditioner.
    leeleesboys

Answer by leeleesboys at 10:13 AM on Feb. 2, 2009