Are there episodes of your favorite shows, or scenes from movies you like...

That you hate watching because someone you liked dies, or a favorite character does something that makes you hate them, etc.?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2012 in Entertainment

• I like to watch Sex and the City but in some of the episodes I seriously hate Miranda's face. She looks like a Chucky doll. There are also episodes where I hate Carrie. I don't like how she cheated on Aiden and how sometimes she's so pathetic for Big.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• There have been parts that I didn't like, like when Mike on Desperate Housewives died lol, but I don't watch too many reruns to hate watching it again.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• What bugs me is when a character does something that's out of character for them.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• hmm..probably. but most often, i refrain from watching something because someone i don't like (for whatever reason) is in the scene or movie.
    take Helen Hunt, for example. i looooove 'As Good As It Gets' and all the actors in that flick, except for her. there is something about her that grates on my nerves. as ridiculously improbably as a lot of the events/scenes in 'Twister' is, it beckons me to watch..but i hate all the close-ups of her. ewww.
    i avoid her like the plague. couldn't watch that sitcom with Paul Reiser, either.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• I agree with PP about SATC
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Yeah, sometimes House made me wanna slap him! Lol

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• i love weeds nancy botwin is pretty awsome:)
    virgomom1988

Answer by virgomom1988 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2012

• theres this one episode of Bones where they kill off one of the interns...made me so freaking mad!! he was my favorite!!! i cried.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2012

• YES --- was really Mad and Sad when Castiel turned Bad on SuperNatural! Boo! :(
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• I HATE Carrie in Sex & the City in fact I cannot stand how they are all sooooooo desperate for a guy any guy as long as he has money. It is disgusting.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2012