My husband wants another baby. I dont. What should i do?

we have 2 already and i think its enough

anyone else have the same problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• its your body. he has to accept it when you say no more kids.

even though i would love to hear MY husband say: "hey lets try for #2 in a few years". hehe.

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• idk make sure you're on birth control!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• im on birth control. like i said, i dont want another baby
    Anonymous

• I truly wish I were in your shoes. I could possibly go on it on my own, but I really want to experience conceiving a child with a man who desires it. Right now I am facing my last fertile years as a busy-with-occupation type of woman heading into age 41 and single.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 2:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• It was the complete opposite for me- my husband didn't want more and I truly felt neglected because he wouldn't even listen to me or consider my feelings. We're both equal parts of this relationship, right? Shouldn't each persons desires get equal consideration? My only suggestion to you it to be open and listen to him and try to weigh just how much this might effect your relationship either way. And be honest with him. In the end for us, we got pregant without trying to and I miscarried. It was really hard for me knowing I had lost the one chance I may have had. Once he saw me pregnant, got use to it, and then saw me lose it when I miscarried, his mind changed. Now he wants one too. It's a hard thing to deal with, and I wish you all the best.
    mileymoo

Answer by mileymoo at 2:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009