why would some one not want to try to conceive?

I want a lot of babies. I don't understand women who only want 1 or 2.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I want to amply provide for my DD and my future child.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• if you can afford them, then go for it.

we cant afford two kids right now, so we only have one! ;-)
    and even if we could afford more than 1 or 2... i dont want more than 2. thats everyones own decision. if you are rich and want a whole soccer team, then do it ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Umm, a) I can't afford a second child, b) my daughter is going to be 17 in 3 months. Why would I start from diapers again? At this point, I'm looking forward to Grandchildren sometime and enjoying my niece and nephews...
    MysticFerret

Answer by MysticFerret at 2:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i want 5 or 6 kids but thats how much i personally want. everyone is different.

why do some people choose to getmarried and some don't? its a personal preference.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Not everyone even wants to have children at ALL. Everyone's life ambitions are different. Some people think a family of 2 or 3 kids is fabulous, while others want more or less. Its a personal preference and---- to each his/her own. Why are you even trying to "understand" why? Its not for you to understand why. Everyone is free to choose what they want or don't want., just as you are.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• We only want 2 because we think its perfect for us and our needs. You should keep your thoughts to yourself...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 2:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I have had trouble concieving and have never given birth. I tried for years to become pregnant and give birth. I now have twins through adoption and was recently asked by my doctor if I would like to become pregnant (I've lost a lot of weight and my health is improved, so she thinks it would be a good idea to try now) I opted to stay on birth control and not concieve because I have two 3 year olds and I just don't feel ready. I want a lot of children too, but I'm not going to do it just because I can, I'm going to wait until it's the best decision for my family.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 2:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I would love to have more kids, but I have heart problems. I will be lucky if this one doesn't give me a heart attack or kill me. Having kids extremely shortens my life. This is #2 for me.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Some people don't want to spend the rest of their lives raising kids. And spending all their money on the kids. I had my first when I was 17 and the second at 23. Now at 47, they are grown. I have a life. With out kids. Know responsibilities. 

Answer by louise2 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Wow, that was pretty rude. Sorry you "don't understand" women who only want 1 or 2 kids, but how many kids anyone else has is really none of your damn business.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2009