Good fish recipes anyone?

I want to cook Tilapia for dindin tomorrow, and I don't want it fried in anyway, but I'm getting tired of the sane old baking fish routine, any ideas to spruce things up a bit?

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 11:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2012 in Food & Drink

• Saute with seasonings and make fish tacos
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• My grandma Natalia would fillet the fish and put a small pat of butter and a slice of lemon in each opening. Then sprinkle with melted butter and lemon juice.

Simple and delicious!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• I spray tilapia with butter flavored cooking spray and then sprinkle McCormicks salmon seasoning on it. It has just enough zip to pep the fish up a bit. It's easy and it's delicious!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Use marinades. Try carribean jerk! It's pretty good.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2012

• Try baking it in a sauce. I put in the blender roasted red peppers with evaporated milk, a bit of cream cheese, season it and pour it over the fish and bake it. I do the same with poblano chiles instead of red peppers and add some corn kernels and Oaxaca cheese and bake it until golden brown.
    Two of my personal favorites, I salt and pepper the fish fillets and sautee it in a bit of olive oil spray. I then sear half lemons in a hot pan until browned. I toast some pistacchios. To assemble, I serve the cook fish, pour a bit of prepared tahini sauce on top (for a lighter version, make a sauce half tahini, half yoghurt), sprinkle the pistacchios and serve with the "roasted" lemon.
    The second one is brushing some Dijon mustard on the fish and sautée it. I make a sauce by chopping shallots, parsley, mint, adding Worcestershire, some red wine vinegar, salt pepper and olive oil (like a chimichurri) and serve it along side.
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 7:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2012

• Now, if you're more adventurous, you can always try a ceviche, just be sure the fish is very fresh. You cover it in lime juice and let it "cook" in the juice for about half and hour or until it becomes white. Drain well. Add the rest of your ingredients- chopped red onion, cilantro, tomato, avocado and jalapeños, add ketchup, Tabasco, lime juice and salt and serve with tortilla chips or saltines.
    Little bit of a secret ingredient- add a bit of orange soda or 7Up or even ginger ale.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2012

• My family loves tilapia with mayo and parm. Here is the link to the recipe.

http://www.food.com/recipe/tilapia-with-mayonnaise-and-parmesan-cheese-364351

texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2012