unbearable pain?

im 37 weeks preg today. and for the last two days ive had a pain so bad i cant stand. . It feels like my baby is pushing down (planning his escape) and balling up. It litterally hurts to stand or move. It wasn't so bad yesterday but today it is so bad its making me cry. My boyfriend thinks i should go to the er to get checked out but i dont want to go to the er on another pointless trip. . Has anybody had this happen? Or know what this means??

mandar

Asked by mandar at 2:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Anytime there is a lot of pain, they say to go in. I was having contractions for 3 months that felt like that. It never got to the point that I was crying UNTIL I was actually in labor. And just so ya know, my labor went so fast there was no time for any meds, no epidural, just get to the hospital get in the bed and push... You may want to really consider going, quickly. Good luck!
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 2:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• it sounds like you are in labor, go to the hospital.
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 2:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Deff. call L&D. They will probably have you come in. I hope everything turns out okay!!
    kstap_4

Answer by kstap_4 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Have you timed it yet? if it lasts for 1 min. and are 5 mins. apart thats when they say you should go in.
    ArmyWifeNewMom

Answer by ArmyWifeNewMom at 2:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Sounds like labor. I'd definitely go in. That's what labor and delivery is there for!
    kathleen2603

Answer by kathleen2603 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2009