Can you critique my website?

Hello ladies,

My son and his girlfriend gave me a new website for Xmas, and they just launched it for me earlier this week. I think it's beautiful (but of course, anything my son makes is beautiful ;) ), but since he's shown me around the website, I can't always tell exactly what might need to be changed to make it better. Could I get your opinions on it? I especially would like to hear what you think is particularly good, confusing, annoying/frustrating, or bad.

The URL is http://www.carolynsfacialfitness.com/

Thanks a lot!

Carolyn.C

Asked by Carolyn.C at 2:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• It's great! I love the colors, fonts, sizes, etc.. the content is awesome! He did a great job and I will visit it often!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i think its great. its easy to read, its professional looking, it was easy to get around. Great job!
    abygalesmom

Answer by abygalesmom at 4:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm glad it works well for you all. I was worried that there might be something I was grossly overlooking. If you happen to find anything that needs changing though, please let me know!
    Carolyn.C

Answer by Carolyn.C at 11:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Hi Carolyn! Are you over on eHow? I think I just did a friend invite for you. I think it looks great.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I am on eHow actually! I just signed up recently and am planning on writing some articles, once I figure out how to use it. I logged in just now and I have more than 40 friend requests?! But I managed to find you and accepted your invite, thank you.
    Carolyn.C

Answer by Carolyn.C at 9:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2009