did any of you NOT have any games for the baby shower???

i dont know how my mom and grandma pplanned it,..like the right way..
ive heard about everybaby shower have games..
mine is starting at 4 today,what we're doing is well me and my bf have a huge family and they want to be a part od giving us things,so its more of a get together get to know the other family thing ..theirs going to be TONSS of food..and my aunts husband is going to be playing music for everyone instead of the place being quiet..since we have a huge family we rented a hall..and my aunt designed a special chair for me to sit on while opening the presents..
does this sound like a weird baby shower =/ no games and theirs guys coming too their husbands and my uncles..

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i didn't i hated games!!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i had games and it was funny because for once i didnt participate i just watched how COMPETITIVE people can get doing these things! lol..

but no that shower sounds really fun actually lol.
    more of like a gathering and party/celebration.

i like that idea :) its cute.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I didn't have games but mine was very small. I have been to showers where the guys were there. I think it makes the dad's feel more involved.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i don't think its weird. a lot of baby showers now days are more of a couples thing. i never had games at my showers and actually the majority of the ones i've been to haven't had games. Congrats btw!
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 3:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i didn't even have a baby shower.
    Anonymous

• that actually sounds like fun. my husband and I are planning our own shower and we're doing the Jack and Jill thing too (guys are welcome). Not sure if we'll do games.
    gretch81

Answer by gretch81 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2009