What could this lump be?

Okay, so I found a lump near my cervix opening. It was about the size of my pinkie tip. I have no pain, and didn't even notice it until now. I have had no change in appetite, weight, energy etc. I could only feel it when I was sitting down. Do you think it could be a cyst? I have had one in the past but that was years ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Health

• That is something you should definitly ask your gynocologist. It could be nothing, but it could be something and if it is something you need to get in there in time for them to remove it. Its always better to be safe than sorry, good luck
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Check w/your gyno just to be sure. I had one like that "down there" when I was pregnant and my OB said it was from an ingrown hair (my hair grew like crazy EVERYWHERE when I was carrying my LO). Anyways, it finally went away on it's own. Good Luck!
    Anonymous