Is anyone getting something for their children for Valentine's Day?

I was just wondering if anyone was buying something for their children for Valentine's Day. I have a 2 year old and was thinking of some ideas. Tell me if you are, how old they are, and what you are getting or doing for them that is special for Valentine's Day.

SuperBamaMom

Asked by SuperBamaMom at 3:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Holidays

• My kids are 8 and 9 and we will probably have a "Heart" themed day. :) Heart shaped pancakes, etc. I have also gotten them a few candies, a teddy bear and sandwich shape cutters and sandwich boxes. Oh, and I printed out some Valentine's puzzles (word searches and things) from Familyfun.com. :)
    Momtimestwo

Answer by Momtimestwo at 4:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• im not only because shell be new born lol (assuming she is born either ON her due date (valentines days) or before... but me and her (if shes born cross fingers) and her daddy are going to eat or something then just come home and watch a movie.. simple... well probably fall asleep during the movie well probably be sleepy lol.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I am. My daughters 21 months and i'm just thinking about getting her a dora/diego movie.

The week before valentines i'm gonna do a craft with her. She loves to color so i think i'm going to do this with her > > > http://lifeonelayoutatatime.blogspot.com/2009/01/crayon-valentines-day-craft.html#links
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 3:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I get my kids something every year. My oldest is 19 and shes getting flowers and candy from me. My youngest is also a dd and shes going to be 4 shes getting candy and a stuffed animal. My boys are 8, 15 and 16 and the teens are getting cologne and candy and the 8 yr old is getting candy and a toy.

Answer by gemgem at 3:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Well my son is 2 and I will probably get him some candy or snacks and maybe some little knick-knack toys or something. I was thinking about finding him an Aquadoodle on Ebay and getting that for him. Plus I got one of these to put some of his stuff in - so cute. Just have to get his name monogrammed on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pottery-Barn-Kids-Valentine-Envelope-Chair-Backer-NWOT_W0QQitemZ300290314211QQihZ020QQcategoryZ913QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I may make him a sandwich in the shape of a heart and some heart shaped cookies.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 3:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• No, not really, we will make cookies, and make Valentine's for all of their friends and they can have some of those treats, plus they get lots of treats at their school parties.
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 3:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• My girls are getting Webkinz!
    nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 6:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I love to buy my daughter all the cute v-day candy
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• crafts and cookies...or cupcakes....and we always make our own valentines!
    deezi

Answer by deezi at 9:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I always get my daughers a little something. They might get candy or a small stuffed animal.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2009