can i have 5 cseactions.

hi i have 4 cseactions and now i am pregnant again and the doctor said i had to have another cseactions.

love12368

Asked by love12368 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When they decide your uterus is no longer stable they will do a partial hysterectomy (just the uterus). If this pregnancy holds and I have to have my 4th c I want them to do it.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I don't see why you couldn't especially sicne your doc said so.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 3:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• You can have a vba4c if you really want one.
    You're damaging your body each and every time you have a section.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 3:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I agree with liyoness, but yes it is possible although you are adding that much more scar tissue to your body and making recovery harder and longer.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 5:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• wow! I would bet that after having 4 there is a reason why they wouldn't even consider you for a vbac... Have you read up on repeat C-sections and what damage they can cause to your Uterus?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• You really should look into VBA4C. There is A LOT of information on vaginal birth after muiltiple c-sections. It is much SAFER than continuing with major abdominal surgery.
    TheBodyShopMom

Answer by TheBodyShopMom at 10:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2009